The Daring Way™ Workshop designed for Women in Business
11/11/2015 - 11/13/2015
The Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
7036 Grand Geneva Way / Lake Geneva, WI53147
$1,250 (includes workshop meals and accommodations)
- This two-day workshop (from noon on Wed. to noon on Fri.) is in a beautiful, restorative setting and will transform the way you impact, inspire and lead others.
- This highly interactive experience is based on the Daring Way methodology, an approach to wholehearted living developed by Dr. Brené Brown. Come and learn how to show up as a leader with courage and compassion, be seen as empathic and authentic, and live bravely by being vulnerable and taking risks.
- Brown’s work will enable us to tackle difficult topics like worthiness, vulnerability, authenticity and shame resilience. If you’re seeking to expand your influence and elevate your leadership, sign up today for this special opportunity.
- Space is limited to 12 participants and a short, phone-based interview is required for registration. Hope to see you there!
For more information or to register, contact Michelle Poole 512-924-8335| firstname.lastname@example.org | www.learningparadigms.com
Brene' Brown Tedtalks -
Women Daring Greatly Retreat - Lake Travis (Austin, Texas) October 21- 24, 2015
You can choose courage or you can choose comfort but you cannot have both - Brene' Brown
Are you ready to Show Up, Be Seen, Live Bravely….
If the answer is YES (!), then join us for a three day women’s retreat on the shores of beautiful Lake Travis outside of Austin, Texas. Together we’ll connect deeply and relax in a natural, tranquil lake setting while we explore The Daring Way™.
The Daring Way™ is a methodology – based on Dr. Brené Brown’s work and research – that inspires us to be ‘all in’ in the many arenas of our lives. During this highly experiential retreat, we'll incorporate the methodology into a learning experience that transforms the way we live, love, parent, and show up in the world.
You will leave this retreat with a better understanding of who you are and equipped with new tools to:
Show up –
Determine what it means for you to be ‘all in’
Debunk your myths around vulnerability
Ask for what you need to feel supported
Explore your relationship with trust
Be seen –
Understand where and why you’re playing small
Learn what it means for you to live authentically
Identify where you put armor up to protect yourself
Develop shame resilience
Live brave –
Choose courage, connection and compassion
Cultivate space for joy, creativity and gratitude
Identify where you need to set and honor boundaries
Gain clarity and alignment with your values
The Daring Way™ Retreat is for you if …
· You are ready to go deep into this work to move past what’s been holding you back
· You want to play bigger in your life, family or career
· You want live wholeheartedly
Ready to dare greatly? Of course you are!
The retreat is limited to 10 spaces. Registration is contingent upon the completion of a 30-minute phone consultation.
We’ll meet from Wednesday October 21st (dinner) through Saturday October 24th (breakfast).
There will be plenty of time for introspection, fun, connection, adventure and new discoveries.
The Details –
Led by: Michelle Poole and Cathy Ach - Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator-Candidates (CDWF-Candidates)
Date: October 21 – 23 Location: Austin, Texas
Lodging provided by: Living Waters on Lake Travis
$800 includes food and lodging
Pay in full and receive a $50 discount
Pay the deposit ($400) now to hold your spot. Registration is contingent upon the completion of a 30-minute phone consultation. Once your deposit has been paid, we’ll contact you to set up the consultation.
**Payment plans available! - Contact me to discuss **
To reserve your spot, please make a $400 deposit via paypal - (email@example.com).
- Access to shared accommodations for 3 nights in a private tranquil retreat setting per additional charges below
- Fresh, healthy meals
- Yummy snacks and beverages
- Connection with like-minded women
- On-site Yoga
- Relaxation – We’ll have plenty of time to play, connect and get inspired but at a slow and relaxing pace
- Restoration – When was the last time you stepped away from your everyday responsibilities to unplug and just enjoy life?
- Massages available for an additional cost
About the accommodations -
The Bunk Room Eco-Cabin: camper-style bunk bed, shared room, shared bath
The Blue Loft Eco-Cabin: full-size futon mattress, shared room, shared bath
The Romantic Red Room Eco-Cabin: queen bed, private room, private bath
The Cottage Upstairs: queen bed, private room, private bath
To reserve your spot, please make a $400 deposit via paypal (firstname.lastname@example.org). The deposit is non-refundable – however should you cancel your reservation 14 days or more before the start of the retreat, you may apply your deposit coaching services or a future event within the next 12 months.
FULL PAYMENT (By October 15th)
When you reserve, you may either pay in full or pay the deposit. Upon receipt of your payment, you will be sent a Registration Form, an agreement/waiver and an invoice for the balance. Full payment is due by October 15th. You may pay with credit card via pay pal or by check.
**Please note that there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness. If you cancel your participation in a retreat for any reason, the cancellation policy below will apply, with no exceptions. We wish we could compensate people for unforeseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, etc.), but we have costs already incurred when reserving retreat centers and hotels. We have designed our cancellation policy to be as compassionate as possible in the case that your plans change. But to protect yourself further, we strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance.
Dr. Brene' Brown's Tedtalks on vulnerability and shame